I Don't Know Why. I Don't Know Why.

ITS GREAT!

Dude man this rocks its total randomness made it hilarious! great job you just made the world say WTF. Ive watched it 20 times to see what your trying to make sense out of but its great.

LOLZILLA responds:

^__^ Thanks for the loop!

coin-mation 1 coin-mation 1

Cooler and Better

if you did it faster with a better camera it would look more real and cooler but you can tell that you just stopd cam and placed coins.

diaz123 responds:

yeh its ment to look like that its ment to look like a stop-motion not magic

Awesome Video Games Ep16 Awesome Video Games Ep16

Flash?

Its kinda childish and its not even a flash movie. Most movies are cartoons animae etc.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Be sure to check out all f our episodes here on NG!

Knights Castle Knights Castle

I disagree with others

This game is not boring if you pwn (like me)
-Choose Healing first and than continue till you get the last holy one than switch to fire

-Choose the bat last

- if there is one enemy left than just agro it and heal and run around till you feel confident enough to kill it

-If you do it all right than you should win
-------------------------------------

i actually beat the game by using those tips but barely. i did not even kill the last enemy he was running around in the map around the scroll that said congradulations you won. for those who havent beat the game there is 40-45 lvls i forgot.

anyways i give it a 9/10 because there werent enough powers to the end it was same thing for 10 lvls. I think this is a model Defense game.

Age of War Age of War

Great

Great game you did perfect with all of the eras but of course its so good i wanted more of a choice of soldiers and turrents but over all it was great. i do think though you should have toned down the ion ray because i wanted to screw around with the super soldier but couldent cause the ion ray was to powerful. If somehow you could make this a online game that would have been better to!

Rose (Without the Thorns) - ST Rose (Without the Thorns) - ST

Rock This Town

theres a song called rock this town tonight sounds like a cool spin on it. not exactly like it but very similar very cool man.

_-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_ _-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_

The Spectrum

Hey i listend to it i thought i only heard three or so changes im so lost on which ones which. probably got lost at sinister. but anyways. can you give us the times that you change the mood to make it more active hearing? that way no one will confuse Happy with Fab.

MaestroRage responds:

I probably should have put the time brackets in the review. Can't change it now sadly due to constraints.

0:00 - 0:10 (This is the newgrounds populace, people logging into the portals!)
0:11 - 0:42 (Admin/Mod Aura)
0:43 - 1:27 (Neutral Aura)
1:27 - 2:04 (Dark Aura)
2:04 - 2:55 (Red Aura)
2:55 - 3:26 (Blue Aura)
3:27 - 4:13 (Fab Aura)

Hope that helped! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

D-e-t-e-c-t-i-o-n D-e-t-e-c-t-i-o-n

This Song actualy makes me feel worse

dude this just sounds like you are experimenting with sounds. i dont hear a (defined) rythym or anything. and the bass in the begening makes it sound really crappy because you split it. You need alot of more work. (sorry for the crap review for this crap song its the worse ive ever givin)

JakesFable responds:

Well this is all I'll say to you then.