View Profile Proskate14

8 audio Reviews with Responses

All 20 Reviews

The Spectrum

Hey i listend to it i thought i only heard three or so changes im so lost on which ones which. probably got lost at sinister. but anyways. can you give us the times that you change the mood to make it more active hearing? that way no one will confuse Happy with Fab.

MaestroRage responds:

I probably should have put the time brackets in the review. Can't change it now sadly due to constraints.

0:00 - 0:10 (This is the newgrounds populace, people logging into the portals!)
0:11 - 0:42 (Admin/Mod Aura)
0:43 - 1:27 (Neutral Aura)
1:27 - 2:04 (Dark Aura)
2:04 - 2:55 (Red Aura)
2:55 - 3:26 (Blue Aura)
3:27 - 4:13 (Fab Aura)

Hope that helped! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

This Song actualy makes me feel worse

dude this just sounds like you are experimenting with sounds. i dont hear a (defined) rythym or anything. and the bass in the begening makes it sound really crappy because you split it. You need alot of more work. (sorry for the crap review for this crap song its the worse ive ever givin)

JakesFable responds:

Well this is all I'll say to you then.

More originality

if you had added more originality than it would have been better but i think if you cut off the end part it would be a great loop.

DJ-Roulette responds:

you know people are saying its not Original, but i thought it was i neve heard any thing like it, but then again i realy dont lissen to hip hop

Crash or Solo

if you added a crash or solo in middle it would have been perfect.

vwvSTATICvwv responds:

good point. ill work on that and update it soon 8)

Most

Like most artist your ambient song does not differ from others it is just more boring. If you would put somthing really cool in the middle than someone may remember this ambient song more than others. But you did good setting up a solid beat. more originality will get a higher score.

caffeinerush responds:

Thanks for the review. I agree completely, this track is basically set up so I can layer on another element/replace the distorted piano.

More of

i wish you stayed with the beat instead of screwing it up. Very good rythem though. Since half the song was good i give you a 5/10

uten responds:

the point was to screw up the song cus the singer soiled himsef

rap eh?

This seems like what rap has truely come to

jrayteam6 responds:

Damn, everone is dogging me about the rapping, this one and double elf homicide were like the first things we did. If you want to hear some serious well, effort actually put fourth rhyming and rapping, listen to my track Paint Thinner Saint. It was me and three other people, including, yes, the infamous K8Riot the chick that sings for us. - Its a fast as shit rap track about huffing paint thinner that no one listens to for some reason.

New Style

im sure your not to unformal with classical but you made it work very well for this style. Punk and classical are opposites its cool you actually did that

Evil-Dog responds:

it's important to explore other kinds of music....I love game/movie music...

The Loop King?